Are you getting a Fix Parsing Error on Kindle Fire HD – There is a downside parsing this package deal” message when attempting to side-load an APK file to your Kindle Fire tablet? The difficulty may be caused by a variety of completely different problems but the underlying difficulty is considered one of two things, either the file downloaded was corrupted or the APK file isn’t compatible with the Android version of your gadget.
The Following is How to Fix Parse Error on the Kindle Fire Tablet
A common situation that causes the parsing error is brought on by a nasty download. You can attempt the following to correctly download the installation file again:
- Download the file using the Silk browser (the official web browser of the system).
- Download using Wi-Fi (typically cellular knowledge caps your download limit if you are downloading large files).
- Download the file onto your pc and transfer it to your Kindle Fire via USB (you’ll need to download ES File Explorer to install it).
- Try to Download The File again.
- Download the file on a computer and electronic mail it to yourself and download the attachment out of your e mail via your Kindle Fireplace.
Parse Error – Check Compatibility
The other common issue that causes the parsing error is that your Kindle Fire OS is outdated and can’t assist the app.
1. Go to https://play.google.com/ and search for the app you are trying to install.
2. Scroll down to the Additional Information section and see which Android version is required to run the appliance.3. Test the table beneath to establish your gadget’s latest OS Android version and see if it is suitable with the app (it’s possible you’ll have to replace your OS if potential)