Hiw To install Playbox HD on Amazon fire stick app allows you to stream and download videos online and tv shows. Download the newest PlayBox. APK file here to sideload the app on your own android and android based device.
Download the latest cinemas Box app ( in the creators of PlayBox HD)
PlayBox support android based devices just like the Kindle fire (1st Gen, HD, and HDX), Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon fire TV. Since none because of these devices take advantage of the Google Play Store, you`ll need to manually sideload the app to your device.
PlayBox for your Amazon Kindle Fire
- Enable Apps from unknown sources
- For Amazon Kindle Fire or Amazon Kindle Fire HD, visit “settings” > ” Devices” > Enable “Allow Installing of Applications”
- For Amazon Kindle Fire HD, visit “setting” > “Applications” > Enable “Apps from unknown sources”
PlayBox for your Fire Phone
- Visit “settings” > Applications and Parental Controls” > “Allow non-Amazon app installing” > Enable ” App Installation”
- Downloads and Installing the APK file
PlayBox for your Fire TV
- Visit “setting” > “system” > “Developer Options” > Enable “ADB Debugging”
- Download ADB Fire as well as the APK file for your computer
- Run ADB Fire, enter in the Fire TV`s Internet protocol address, and press connect (the Internet protocol address are available in “setting” > “System” > “About” > “Network”
- Click “Install APK” and also install your APK data file
PlayBox will warn you of update the app, simply press cancel
PlayBox support android based devices such as he Amazon Kindle fire Phone and Amazon Kindle fire TV. Since none of people devices have the Google Play Store, will need to manually sideload the app with the device.