How do i Create folders On my Kindle Fire HDX tablet will be the digital reading and publishing platform produced by Amazon.com and entirely on the dedicated Kindle ebook device. The Kindle has 3GB of of memory space for storing your ebook library, which may be as much as 5,000 individual ebooks, based on their quality. That will help you keep the library organized, ebooks may be placed in custom folders referred to as “collections.” You may create as much collections as you would like about the Kindle, and store ebooks, documents and audiobooks included.
- Step : Turn the Kindle on by sliding its on / off switch on the base on the device off to the right.
- Step : Press the “Menu” button about the Kindle’s keyboard and choose “Create New Collection” while using 5-way controller.
- Step : Enter an identity for that new collection with all the keyboard, then click on the “Save” button while using 5-way controStep
- Step : Highlight the newest collection about the Kindle’s desltop. Press the 5-way controller off to the right to open up your options page for that collection.
- Step : Select “Add/Remove Items” and scroll throughout the set of ebooks, choosing the ones you need to increase the collection by examining the box off to the right of every title.
- Step : Choose the “Done” button in the bottom on the page while using 5-way controller when you have finished adding ebooks on the collection.