How do i Sync an iPhone and a Kindle Fire Your Amazon.com account features a feature called Whispersync, which automatically synchronizes e-books, your last page read and also your bookmarks across multiple devices. This enables you to begin reading an e-book or even a business document in your Kindle, then keep reading it in which you ended on the device just like an iPad. Whispersync has to be started up with this to your workplace, and your Kindle and also the iPad has to be registered for the same Amazon.com account
- Launch the Kindle app in your iPad and go into the account to your Amazon.com account from the appropriate boxes. Tap the “Sign In” button to sign up the iPad app for a Amazon.com account
- Launch an internet browser on your computer system, proceed to the Amazon.com homepage and click on the “Sign In” button
- .Enter in the same account credentials you used when registering the Kindle app on the iPad, and click “Sign In.
- Click “Your Account,” accompanied by the “Manage Your Kindle” button from the “Kindle Support” section
- .Choose the “Manage Your own Devices” web site link through the “A new Kindle Accounts” section.
- Click “Turn On” on the right of “Whispersync Device Synchronization.” Your Kindle and iPad are actually synced