How to fix Kindle Fire Problem Bluetooth connection is not an rare thing and that is not really a significant issue that you could fix on your own following the accessible troubleshooting action and now have it work again right away.
Amazon Fire Tablets Bluetooth Won’t Connect
Bluetooth that won’t connect on Amazon Kindle Fire and Fire HD is a nice common issue you could fix by yourself. Try the accessible solution below to solve this problem unless you discover the one which really works:
- Make certain that the Bluetooth device that you works as well as based on your Amazon Kindle Fire. Though it was compatible, it doesn’t mean it had been supported check about this aspect since your starting point to correct this problem.
- Make certain the Bluetooth for both set up is switch on to allow them to connect one another.
- Bring both device closer, in case the Bluetooth connection you try to create has run out of range.
- Restart your Amazon Kindle Fire. Restarting your Amazon Kindle Fire can solve plenty of issue. All you need to do is press “Power button” for 40 seconds or before the device restart automatically. When it didn’t restart after 40 seconds, press “Power button” to change it back on and attempt to connect the Bluetooth yet again.
Among the methods above speaks about flipping on Bluetooth feature on devices. The steps to change on Bluetooth feature is differ from one device to a different so that you have to check it in the manufacturer first. Regarding the best way to switch on Bluetooth on your own Amazon Kindle Fire, follow the guide:
- Swipe on the screen
- Tap “Bluetooth” and tap the switch close to it to show it on making it discoverable
- Turn around the Bluetooth feature on the other half device you looking to connect with
- Tap “Pair a Bluetooth Device” on your own Kindle
- Follow the instruction that accompany it to pair each of them