How to Get Snapchat on Kindle Fire: Amazon Kindle Fire HD tablets run using the Android operating system, for them to run any Android app. Even so the only app store offered on Kindle Fire HD will be the Amazon Appstore which, by the date of publication, won’t have Snapchat available. However, you may download and install the Snapchat app manually in the process identified as sideloading. Sideloaded apps will never update from the normal app process, and therefore you need to manually apply any updates since they are released.
How to Get Snapchat on Kindle Fire HD
- Unlock your own Kindle Fire HD. Drag down this notification tray by swiping from your the top of screen down.
- Tap More, select Devices and change Allow Installing Application from the Unknown Sources in the On position.
- Download the Snapchat APK file in your computer (see link in Resources).
- Install your file manager app in your Amazon Kindle Fire HD, if you do not have already one. Make use of the Amazon Appstore to choose personal file manager (see link in Resources). Some option is “ES File Explorer,” File Manager” and “Android File Manger.”
- Connect your Kindle Fire HD in your computer using a USB cable. Await your laptop or computer to realize the Kindle, then copy the Snapchat APK on the Kindle Fire. After the file has finished copying, disconnect the Kindle in your computer.
- Launch your file manager for the Kindle Fire HD. Get the Snapchat file you transferred and also open it. The Kindle may ask you in order to Install the app. Confirm your selection and Snapchat might be installed in your Kindle Fire.