How to Reboot Kindle Fire tablet is an easy task with minimal steps necessary to achieve results. Given that Amazon has released the Kindle 2, rebooting your device may look different based on which model you have. The next steps will allow you to reboot or reset your Kindle without difficulty.
Kindle Step 1
- Step : Press Alt-Shift-R. This is actually the shortcut key to get a reboot. If the step doesn’t work, go on to Step Two.
- Step : Get the hard Reset button found on the back cover from the Kindle. Utilizing a paper clip, press the Reset button found on the left side with the back cover.
- Step : Wait a couple of minutes after pressing this button for that Kindle to restart.
Kindle Step 2
- Step : Disconnect your Kindle from the source of energy.
- Step : Slide and support the on / off switch for Just a few seconds, then release.
- Step : Hang on to Half a minute for that device to completely reboot.