How to Register the Kindle Fire Account: How will I register my Amazon Kindle Fire HD? There are 3 methods for you to register your Kindle Fire, Online with your computer or completely from your device (Connected via Wi-Fi).
How to Register your Kindle Fire Online:
- Head up to Manage Your Kindle webpage.
- Select ‘Manage Your Devices’.
- You’ll have to enter in the 16-digit serial number from your Amazon Kindle Fire. (Don’t know your serial number? Instructions by the end of this article).
- Now click on the ‘Register’ button to finish this process.
How to Register directly with your Kindle Fire:
- Make sure your Amazon Kindle Fire is connected to your internet via Wi-Fi. Tap the ‘Quick Settings’ icon.
- Select the ‘More’ icon.
- Select ‘My Account’.
- Hit your ‘Register’ button and even enter your new Amazon email address and password. When you don’t provide an Amazon account you may create one from your device or in your computer.
- Hit the “Register” button to finish this process.
How to get your Kindle Fire Serial Number
- Select the “Quick Setting” icon.
- Now “Device” to watch your Kindle Fire Serial Number