How to Root Kindle Fire: Kindle Fire HD 7/ 8 is just about the more popular tablets at this time. Besides great e-book reading experience, your Android OS gives Kindle Fire more playability. We all know, rooting is a very first thing you have to do before modifying your favorite Android system. This makes you get the best administrator in the system. But rooting is just not a simple job, designed for the custom Android like Kindle Fire runs. So now comes this post to inform that how to root Kindle Fire in the simple way. Just see clearly and next root your device!
You must know three things before reading
1. This tutorial is just for your original Kindle Fire. If you would like learn how to root Kindle Fire 2nd gen, please view this article: Rooted Kindle Fire 2nd Generation.
2. Rooting Amazon Kindle Fire is really strict to the system version. This rooting tutorial is perfect for the newest 6.3.x (6.3.1 and 6.3.2). It can be not good for your old version. This is a tutorial for rooting version 6.2.x:BurritoRoot3 – Kindle Fire Root. Easy root edition.
3. Some professional terms
- fbmode: Fast Boot Mode
- Firefirefire: A Bootloader
- Twrp: TeamWin Recovery Project
How to Root Kindle Fire
You don’t have to understand these professional terms. Keep in mind these are required for rooting.
1. Get rooting tools
We’ve packed all of the rooting tools together. Just click here to download the rooting tools.
2. Open CMD and run ADB
Extract the zipe files in step1. Open the extracted folder, press on “Shift” and right click within the blank. Select “Open up command window here” and even CMD window may pop-up.
Type these commands one at a time for making your Kindle Fire enter fbmode. Make sure to type your next command should the last command has run. Take notice of the blank space.
- adb push fbmode /data/local/fbmode
- adb shell chmod 755 /data/local/fbmode
- adb shell /data/local/fbmode
- adb reboot
When you manage the 4th command, the Kindle Fire will reboot and stick around the “Kindle Fire” logo. No problem. This implies your device has entered the fbmode successfully. No type another commands to install firefirefire ad twrp for your Kindle Fire.
- fastboot -i 0x1949 flash bootloader u-boot.bin
- fastboot -i 0x1949 flash recovery twrp.img
- fastboot -i 0x1949 oem idme bootmode 4000
- fastboot -i ox1949 reboot
Now your Kindle Fire will reboot. Many times that this boot screen has developed and there’s a notice which says “press power button for boot menu” displayed on the bottom in the screen. Log press power button and select “Recovery”. Then Kindle Fire will enter TWRP. Similar to this:
You don’t require do one thing in your Kindle Fire. Continue on typing commands in CMD:
- adb shell mount system
- adb push su /system/xbin/su
- adb shell chown 0.0 /system/xbin/su
- adb shell chmod 06755 /system/xbin/su
Now get back to TWRP for your Kindle Fire. Select ‘Rebbot’ – “System” using your device may reboot.
3. Install superuser
Transfer the superuser apk file in your Kindle Fire. Do the Installation with ES File Explorer.
Now you have got all rooting completed! Any time you run an application which needs some permission, a window will pop-up enjoy this:
When you can consider this picture for your device, which means you’ve rooted your Kindle Fire Successfully!