Simple steps download and install the Kindle app for windows 10 PC:
- Go to : Kindle for PC. If prompted, choose the option to save the file to your computer.
- Click on the Download button.
- Once the download completes, follow the onscreen installation instructions.
After you finish installing the Kindle for PC app, register the app to your Amazon account.
Having trouble install the Kindle app for windows 10 PC ? see this article : Unable to Download Kindle for PC
About the Latest Version kindle app for PC :
The latest version of the Kindle for PC app can be used on any computer running Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1, or Windows 10 in Desktop Mode.
The latest version of Kindle for PC, 1.21, includes the following:
- Text alignment and line spacing – Click the image of font icon button to set a text alignment for your books and determine their line spacing.
- Indic support – The latest version of the app will support Indic language books.
- Other performance improvements.
To confirm that your app is operating on the latest version, select Help, then About Kindle on your Kindle for PC app.
Note: Kindle for PC applications running a software version below 1.14.0 are no longer supported. To continue reading on your app you can easily download and install for free the latest version of the Kindle for PC. If you are running an operating system that is not compatible with our app, you may continue reading from your computer with Kindle Cloud Reader. Additionally, if you are running Windows XP, you will be able to use only up to Windows for PC 1.16.0.