Kindle Fire 10 7th generation Tablet with Alexa Hands-Free, 10.1″ 1080p Full HD Display, 32 GB, Black
- Brilliant 10.1″ 1080p Full HD display (1920 x 1200), up to 1.8 GHZ quad-core processor, 2 GB RAM, and up to 10 hours of battery life.
- Our largest display, now with over 2 million pixels, stereo speakers, Dolby Audio, and dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi—perfect for watching Full HD video, playing games, reading magazines, and streaming content seamlessly
- Use Alexa hands-free mode to pause videos, play music, open apps, show sports scores, display the weather, and more—just ask
- Call or message almost anyone hands-free, or make video calls to family and friends with a Fire tablet, Echo Spot, Echo Show, or the Alexa App. Instantly connect to enabled Echo devices.
32 or 64 GB internal storage expandable by up to 256 GB (using the microSD slot). Watch downloaded videos anywhere with a Prime membership, Netflix plan, or Showtime subscription.
- Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, Kindle eBooks, magazines, Android apps, and games—including Netflix, Facebook, HBO, Spotify, and more
- Prime members get unlimited access to over a thousand books and magazines, millions of songs, and thousands of movies and TV episodes—at no additional cost
BUY Kindle Fire 10 7th generation NOW : https://amzn.to/2QN05cK
Special Offers on Your Kindle Fire 10 7th generation
If your Fire tablet or Kindle e-reader includes Special Offers, you’ll receive Sponsored Screensavers and special offers, including personalized advertising, from Amazon directly on your device.
If your device includes Special Offers, you see them as a screensaver when your device is in sleep mode. Connect your device to Wi-Fi to receive the latest offers.
Subscribe to Special Offers Kindle Fire 10 7th generation
If you have an eligible Fire tablet or Kindle e-reader and are not already subscribed to Special Offers, you can subscribe at no charge from Manage Your Content and Devices.
To subscribe to Special Offers:
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
- Select Your Devices, and then click the device Actions button to the left of the device name.
- Next to Special Offers, click Edit, and then click Subscribe.
The next time you connect your Kindle device wirelessly, it will complete the process of subscribing your device to Special Offers.
If you purchased a device that did not have Special Offers and subscribe to them, you can later unsubscribe at any time at no charge.
View Special Offers & Screensavers Kindle Fire 10 7th generation
Special Offers are displayed as a screensaver when your Kindle e-reader is in sleep mode. On Fire tablets, they are displayed on the lock screen.
Special Offers banners are displayed at the bottom of your Kindle e-reader Home screen. To see more details, select the banner.
If you buy a Special Offer when your device is offline, your order will not be processed immediately. The purchase will be queued and the transaction will be automatically completed the next time you connect to a wireless network.
Unsubscribe from Special Offers Kindle Fire 10 7th generation
You can unsubscribe from Special Offers on your Fire or Kindle device if you do not want to receive Sponsored Screensavers and Special Offers.
Amazon is able to offer Kindle e-reader and Fire tablet models at a subsidized price by delivering Special Offers and Sponsored Screensavers, including personalized advertising. If you originally purchased a Special Offers device, you will be charged a one-time payment to unsubscribe from this service, covering the difference between the device price with and without special offers. This amount will be charged to the 1-Click payment method on your account, but will not be debited from any Amazon.com Gift Card amounts on your account.
To unsubscribe from Special Offers Kindle Fire 10 7th generation :
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
- Select Your Devices and then click the device Actions button to the left of the device name.
- Next to Special Offers, click Edit, and then follow the instructions to unsubscribe from Special Offers.
- You’ll see the amount of the one-time payment before you confirm.
Note: Your 1-Click payment method will be charged when you unsubscribe from Special Offers and you’ll receive an email notification.