Amazon lunched Kindle application for the guide lover in 2007. This electronic guide reader app became very famous in a short time because of its well managed services and user friendliness. Amazon made this app distribution very smooth till date, and it is compatible in many different cellular units. These days, most people use android units and Kindle app is on the market on their devices as well.
How to Fix Kindle App Keep closing
But some users recently started dealing with issues with the app, and that is known as Kindle Fire apps keep closing. It becomes so irritating that people blame on the mobile working system, but the actual problem found on the App itself. When Amazon Kindle app crashing problem occurs it is going to take you back to the home screen automatically whenever you try to start the app. Here I am going to mention some steps, and you can follow them when you face the Kindle App crashing problem on your android device.
1. Whenever you might be getting this issue first clear the cache of the app and restart your phone to check if the problem re-occurs.
2. Next thing is to clear the app knowledge with the app cache from your android phone to solve Amazon Kindle App crashing problem. And do not forget to restart the device.
3. The very next thing you’ll be able to try by un-installing and re-installing the app from Google Play store.
If the issue is still there, please execute the following steps which require a computer or laptop computer.
- now open the Amazon site and cancel the registration of your Amazon account device.
- Un-install the App from your android phone.
- Turn off the Developer setting on the telephone settings.
- Restart the cellphone and verify again if the Developer setting is off.
- now Open the Google Play Store then install the Kindle App once again.
- Now register your account from App, and it should run in a correct method.