Have you ever flashed a custom ROM in your how to Restore Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 to stock firmware that you don’t like anymore ? can be your tablet stuck around the loading screen after utilizing a tool, and the system become unstable and it has delayed after reboot?
In every these cases, it’s time for you to do something. Would you like to flash back the what are known as stock ROM in your device? If you do, this by step guide will help you. Flashing back the stock ROM can also help you resolve any problems that you may be facing using your current ROM, what are you awaiting? Carefully see the steps described here and all the best! To be able to succeed, allow me to remind you that you’re going to want Amazon’s Fire HD 10 drivers for your PC to identify your device. When you have them already attached to your computer, you don’t have to install the drivers separately. However, should you don’t keep these things, upload the most drivers straight away. Then, setup ADB and Fastboot on your personal computer. You are able to install the entire Android SDK package from Google with the link provided here.
The procedure described below may also wipe off all the data stored in your device, so without a doubt of a practice of earning a backup of what’s essential for you prior to going finished this type of procedure. And before beginning, you must open setting > Developer options and let USB debugging on your own device. Then, to be able to enable developer options, tap the build Number many times (approx) within Phone.
Also allow OEM unlock from developer options, if available and stay careful in regards to the life of the battery! Charge your Amazon Fire HD10 at this time or it could e much too late for your!
How you can Restore Amazon Fire HD 10 to stock firmware :
- Download the fireplace HD10 stock Firmware simply by entering here ;
- Transfer it for well ;
- Boot into the stock recovery. To do this, press and hold volume down and also the power button for 5-6 seconds ;
- Once to the stock recovery, find the option apply update from adb
- Now connect your device for the PC utilizing a USB cable ; Open the folder with adb and fastboot files and right-click with an empty space ;
- Select outdoors command window here choice to launch an order prompt window
- Now look at your adb and connection by issuing these command. It will return device information otherwise there’s an issue with the drivers :
- adb devices
- Enter this command to set up the firmware:
- adb sideload update-kindle-126.96.36.199_user_522054520.bin
- At no more the process, just reboot to system.
With regard to Mac and also Linux users, set up adb and issue your “./sideload update-kindle-xxxx.bin” command without having quotes.
If the procedure helped you, then like and share us on social platforms. And when you’ve got question, inform me and i’II do me better to take action.