How to Install SD card in Kindle Fire HD Are you currently not having enough space in your new Amazon Kindle Fire tablet? In case you purchased one among Amazon’s new Amazon Kindle Fire tablets, it is simple to use a Micro Sdcard for added storage.
- Step One – Locate the Micro Sdcard socket cover at the top right side with the Amazon Kindle Fire tablet.
- Step Two – Utilizing your fingernail, open the coverage for the Micro Sdcard socket and slowly move the cover around aside. Take care not to break the coverage in the tablet.
- Step Three – Before inserting the Micro Sdcard in your Amazon Kindle Fire tablet, ensure the writing about the Micro Sdcard is facing up.
- Step Four – Carefully insert the Micro Sdcard to the Amazon Kindle Fire tablet’s memory socket.
- Step Five – Utilizing your fingernail, gently move on the top Micro Sdcard until it clicks / locks into position.
Optional: To double-check your installation, click “Settings” button about the Home Screen…then select “Storage”. You need to visit your Micro Sdcard under “SD Card” and its size and also the quantity of available space about the Micro SD memory. Now go have fun with the extra room in your Amazon Kindle Fire!
Do you realize your Amazon Kindle Fire is at the mercy of malware? Keep the Kindle Fire tablet secure and safe with Avast! Mobile To protect Android